We offer morning, afternoon and evening surgeries by appointment only. Please call our reception to book an appointment or alternatively you can book a routine appointment via our online services.
We offer routine appointments, same day ‘Emergency appointments'.
The majority of GP appointments are available to book up to 6 weeks in advance. We try to offer the GP of your choice, where possible. Our receptionists will ask you for a brief reason for the appointment so that they can book you in with the most appropriate clinician.
Same day appointments are embargoed for those with ‘urgent medical need’ on the day. Patients with an urgent medical need will always be offered an appointment the same day where possible, usually the same morning or afternoon.
We also offer telephone appointment with all our GP’s. This service can be used for many purposes, including discussing results, advice, reassurance, referrals, etc. There are appointments available every day with each GP. If you feel your problem can be dealt with via the telephone, please contact our receptionist to book a telephone appointment.
Please note that we may not be to give you an exact time when you will be called back by the GP. Please bear with us if you have to wait.
For the appointment system to work efficiently as possible, please help us by taking the following into consideration:-
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and ring us up if you are running late.
- Patients who cannot attend their appointment, for whatever reason, are expected to cancel their appointment as far in advance as possible.
- Remember – an appointment is for ONE person only.
- Please do not save up multiple problems for one appointment slot. If you think you may need a longer appointment, please tell the receptionist.
- Children under the age of 16 should ideally be accompanied by an adult.
Assistant Practitioner Appointments and MSK, HIP, MHP Appointments
Appointments are available up to 6 weeks in advance.